7 Brighton Road, Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PS
THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED TERRACED HOUSE WITH LOFT ROOM IN NEED OF UPDATING
This extended 3 bedroom terraced house with an additional loft room is situated in a popular road on the outskirts of Reading close to Wokingham Road. The property is in need of a certain amount of updating and modernisation throughout and is being sold with full vacant possession. We understand that Japanese Knotweed is possibly evident although any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. Good transport and road links serve the area with easy access to the M4 and Reading and Earley Mainline Stations. The property will be of interest to investors and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, , Loft area, Garden to Front and Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reading Council 0118 937 3787 Council Tax Band C
Tuesday 26th March @ 10.30am Tuesday 2nd April @ 10.30am Friday 5th April @ 10.30am Wednesday 10th April @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.