Mezzanine Rear Room, 98 Christchurch Road, London SW2 3DF
MEZZANINE ROOM IN NEED OF REDECORATION (PART OF A SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE)
This mezzanine room forms part of a semi-detached house and is in need of redecoration. The house is situated off the south side of Christchurch Road, near the junction with Probyn Road. A variety of shops and cafes can be found close by along Norwood Road, while the bars and restaurants of the centre of Herne Hill are within easy reach. Benefits include a long lease, no service charge and no ground rent. We have been advised by the vendor that the room can be let out as a storage room for £250.00 PCM. This opportunity will be of interest to investors.
Entrance hall, mezzanine floor room.
Leasehold - 94 Years Remaining (99 years from 6th March 2014)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Lambeth Council - 020 7926 6000
Tuesday 26th March @ 1.45pm Tuesday 2nd April @ 1.45pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.