4 Ash Grove, Popes Lane, Ealing, London W5 4AU
CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE IN POPULAR LOCATION
This three bedroom mid terraced dwelling is situated in a popular road off Popes Lane within easy access of South Ealing with its underground station, local shops and bus connections. It is also a similar distance from Acton Town with its similar facilities. Gunnersbury Park is a short stroll away and good road links serve the area including the North and South Circular Roads, the A4 and M4 that also connect to Central London. The house offers three bedroom accommodation and has until recently been let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. It is now being offered with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers. The property has gas central heating and double glazing as well as off street parking.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Lobby, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Off Street Parking to Front, Garden to rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band E
Wednesday 27th March @ 10am Friday 5th April @ 10am Monday 8th April @ 2.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.