16 Chestnut Grove, Ealing, London W5 4JT
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in a popular residential area, moments away from South Ealing Station, local shopping amenities and the open spaces of Gunnersbury Park. The property is in need of some modernisation throughout although it does benefit from off street parking, gas central heating and double glazed windows. In our opinion there is potential to extent to the rear and/or into the loft space, subject to obtaining any relevant planning permissions that may be required. The property will be of interest to end user occupiers and investors.
Entrance hall, Downstairs W/C, Front Reception, Rear Reception, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bathroom, Garden to rear, Driveway at front
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: E
Wednesday 27th March @ 10.30am Friday 5th April @ 10.30am Monday 8th April @ 3pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.