Ramblers, Bonchurch Shute, Ventnor, Isle Of Wight PO38 1NX
SITE WITH PLANNING FOR DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM NEW BUILD IN SCENIC LOCATION
This site offering outstanding sea views once housed a large dwelling with a footprint of approx 144 sq metres. The site now has conditional planning permission under Ref FP11767/17B to build a detached modern two storey, four bedroom new dwelling with garage and workshop. The style of the building is reversed so that the living accommodation is on the first floor to enjoy the unspoilt views of the sea and the surrounding countryside, and copies of the submitted plans are available at the offices of the Auctioneers. Bonchurch is a quaint traditional English seaside village close to Ventnor with its seafront of cafes and small restaurants and a shingle and sand beach, and is situated on the South East coast of the Isle of Wight, just below the well known highest point of St Boniface Down. This site will be of interest to investors and developers and owner/occupiers looking for a retirement home or holiday home.
Site of approx 699 sq metres (0.17 acres) Planning permission for a new build 4 bedroom, 2 storey house with garage, workshop and off street parking
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Isle of Wight Council 01983 821000
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.