Flat A, 5 Mount Avenue, Ealing, London W5 1QB
SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This second floor one bedroom flat is located on the second floor of an older style semi detached dwelling. The property is situated in a prime location within one mile of Ealing Broadway with its shopping facilities and station (Main Line, District and Central Lines) and is also on the planned Crossrail route. Pitshanger Lane that was the winner of the best High Street Award 2016 is also within walking distance. Good road links including the A40 and A406 are a short drive away. The flat is let on an assured shorthold tenancy from 5th October 2018 for a 12 month term at £900 pcm (£10800 pa) and the property is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income.
One bedroom accommodation.
New 125 year lease to be granted from completion.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Northfields, 20 New Broadway, Ealing W5 2XA 020 3613 7160
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.