1 Poplar Cottages, Trout Road, West Drayton UB7 7RS
SPACIOUS END OF TERRACED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This spacious end of terrace dwelling has until recently been utilised as an investment property offering four letting rooms and communal parts. It is now being sold with vacant possession. The property is well maintained and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The house has ample off street parking and an area to the side that may offer scope for further extension subject to obtaining any planning consent that may be required. The property is located within half a mile of West Drayton Main Line station that is on the planned Crossrail Route and within easy access of Heathrow London Airport, the A4, M4, A40 and M25. This house will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bedroom Fourt, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, bedroom two, Bedroom three, Bathroom, Ample Parking Gardens to Side and Small Garden to rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
Monday 15th October @ 2pm Tuesday 23rd October @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.