236 South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4RP
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This mid terraced dwelling is situated within walking distance of South Ealing Piccadilly Line Station and within easy access of the A4 and M4 that provides access to Central London, Heathrow London Airport and the M25. Ealign Broaway with it's main line station and shopping precinct is approximately one and a half miles to the north. The property consists of three flats that have been sold off on 125 year leases from 2011 with ground rents of £250 pa each, thus production £750 pa in total. The tenants have not reserved their right to purchase at this stage. The property that has been converted, will be of interest to investment buyers.
ACCOMMODATION AND LEASE INFORMATION
GF Studio Flat . 125 years from 1/6/2011 at a Ground Rent of £250 Flat A . 125 years from 1/6/2011 at a Ground Rent of £250 Flat B , 125 years from 1/6/2011 at a Ground Rent of £250
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Both flats to the Ground Floor are rated Band B for Council tax. The upper flat is rated Band C.
Exterior viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.