Basement, 21 Broadway Buildings, Boston Road, Hanwell W7 3TT
LOWER GROUND FLOOR WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT TO SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
An interesting development project with planning consent to provide a new self contained apartment beneath shop premises within the Hanwell Clocktower Conservation Area. The property is within 10 minutes walking distance of Hanwell station which will be on the new Crossrail “Elizabeth line” from December 2018 with a journey time of only 15 minutes to Bond Street in central London. It is also well located for bus routes and has easy access to the M4 to Heathrow, M40 and M25. It is approximately 3 miles from Ealing Broadway centre. Ample car parking is also available in a car park at the rear. Full details of the approved planning scheme which will provide a self contained unit of approximately 520 sq ft with private patio area are available from the Auctioneers or from London Borough of Ealing website ref 163379FUL. Additional space may also be available by separate negotiation with the vendor. The property is being sold with vacant possession and freeholders consent for the conversion work.
Currently arranged as open plan storage space with rear access at ground level to the rear of the shop.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.