1 Osterley Gardens, Southall, Middlesex UB2 4UW
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM INVESTMENT FLAT
This ground floor one bedroom flat forms part of a modern Grade II listed development by Comer Homes in 1993. The flat benefits from gas fired central heating and security entryphone system. The property is set within attractive communal grounds in a gated development, within easy reach of Southall Broadway and Ealing Broadway. Good road links serve the area including the A40, M4 and M25. The property is presented in good decorative order and is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy until 30/09/18 at £925 pcm (£11,100pa) and is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income. It will therefore be of interest to investment buyers.
Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Bedroom, L-Shaped Living Room, Kitchen, Communal Grounds and Communal parking.
Lease 125 years from 29/09/1991 Ground Rent £150pa Service Charge approximately £1600pa including payment to sinking fund
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
Mon 6/2 @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.