20 South Road, Ealing, London W5 4RY
VACANT THREE BEDROOM TERRACED TOWN HOUSE
This three bedroom centre terraced town house is situated in a popular cul de sac location off South Ealing Road, thus being within walking distance of South Ealing Station. Good road links serve the area including the A4/M4 and M25. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and is mainly double glazed. It is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers. The property has off street parking and a south facing garden to rear. We are advised that Japanese Knotweed was previously discovered in the rear alley way behind the property and this has been treated. There is also an ongoing inspection programme in place.
Entrance Hall, Wet Room, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Living Room, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Off Street Parking, South Facing Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band E
Mon 6/2 @ 11.30am Weds 8/2 @ 5pm Fri 17/2 @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.